TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When travelling in a group of 4 passengers, please provide TimAir with the weight of each passenger and also the size and weight of each piece of luggage you will have. We can then determine if these are within the capabilities of our aircraft.
- Cancellation notices must be received by TimAir Limted at least 48 hours prior to your reserved flight so that the plane we are holding for you can be released for other passengers. Payment in advance is required for charters that originate from an airport other than the Sangster International in Montego Bay where TimAir Limited is based.
- Infants under two (2) years of age must be held on the lap of a responsible adult. Children two years and older must occupy their own seat.
- The Pilot-in-Command is the ultimate authority in deciding whether or not to conduct a flight. He/she may refuse to conduct a flight if in his opinion safety would in any way be compromised for whatever reason.
- TimAir Limited will not be liable for any delays or cancellations due to weather, Air Traffic Control, maintenance issues, or other unforeseen events beyond the control of the pilot or TimAir Limited.